Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Week 10 Tute 10:00~12:00

Complete the Exercises below, and then write a report in your blog about your experience doing the exercises; were there any problems? What were your solutions? Did you find it too simple, or was it confusing? Can you see how this software might be useful to you?

Nowadays, Microsoft Word is a universal word processing program. I did follow up from the instruction and step by step. I found it’s very useful tool in doing our report, assignment and resume and easier to figure out the processing and save our time. The good way is I don’t need to organize any segments and any number in my documents. In exercise 2, those functions such as bold, italics; underline and bullets which always let people are focusing on the main point. For example, name of university, author name, reference and emphasis words.
In Exercise 3, it’s very hard to find the functions due to Chinese words thus I have to translate it and tried to find the right one but in this step also made me confused and have stopped for nearly one hour then finally I found the right one. I am so happy lol… I also found it will easy to write memos, articles and then fix the wrong sentence.

Simply I just write a letter or a job letter without any company name, job title, address, first name and contact number. After set up all of the basic functions which automatic into the empty place. Once you have to set up the letter for different company, then this function will be useful tool.

I do think Microsoft World 2003 is very easy and useful program thus people should know all of the functions and to use it and you will find many different from the smart creation and also save our time to set up the report spot and some one said that “money is time” accordingly don’t waste this good program and I do thanx someone who made this program, smart . I hope it will be more upgrade and easier.

No comments: