Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week11 Tute 10:00~12:00

I think this is a very useful and excellent tool when it comes to handing large amounts of important figures for calculating difficult formula and creating graphs such as rates of population, income’ s rates and etc. I have already used Microsoft Excel and feel it does very help me to figure out the percentage of graphs. Simply I just type each name into cell A1, B1, C1 as peter, Julia and James and then type the following amount for each cell. Followed by the spreadsheet is looks like all figures out in the amazing document. It’s very easy and simply for the business document and clear to see the each customer profile and information.
Furthermore, we don’t need to calculate any hardly formula such as benefit, total and gain. For example, it’s simply just enter the following formula like =B2*C2 and then press enter then automatic I have got the correct benefit number. And some company might be gain, might be loss.
I really like to have a graph in my report because it is easy to understand what the research resource in each year increased or decreased which you can see very clear in the graph and looks very professional report. It also very helpful software for the Business Company in doing their presentation.
This program is very useful for student who doesn’t know how to figure out the graphic and calculating to the accuracy in gain or loss. Before I know this software, I felt it’s very hardly to recognize all of the steps which need to key in the name or the number into the cells and then turn into the graph. But finally I got it and handle it at good way…

No comments: