Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Week 8 Tute 10:00~12:00


What is the most important activity been part of my life, that is ※MSM§ which easy to communicate and sharing any photos with your family and friends. My father always chatting with me and use webcam in every holiday from Taiwan. There are some things about this smart program.
MSN is the world*s largest provider of free web-based e-mail. With the MSN, you can send and receive messages from any computer/Internet receiver connected to the Internet. You can use MSN at home, school, and Internet caf谷, a friend*s house or any other computer in the world with an Internet connection. You also can receive any download file from your friends.

It is the first time I managed to visit 3D chat room which looks very interesting cartoon program and seem to be like a computer game with chat room. Not like a regular chat room. In the first step you have to register your nickname and then make your own image girl who has hair color, eye color, clothes and shoes. I was very excited about to know the virtual world and create my own character. I have also checked the instruction to help me how to build your own place better. You can decorate your place as pretty and pink pink, haha my favorite color lol ^____^.

This is very powerful virtual reality experience I even seen before and interesting to let us create our own place in incredible 3D worlds which special from other users.
I tried to register into the 3D chat room then I found it really exciting things happened , my character (girl) is waiting for me to press the moves, moods and expressions, woooo#I am very excited to try all of the control key ^^b. There are server moods such as happy, sad, laugh, grooving mood, bashful mood, old mood and even say ※what going on§. I think this program is very powerful chat room that special virtual reality which totally different from traditional chat room as MSN. That is very good experience ^________^

No comments: