Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Week 13 Tute 10:00~12:00

I really want to say thank you very much to our tutor Chris who always care about all of the students, even nealry finish the class he still asked everybody Does anyone have any questions? This is my first year so I feel very shy and afraid to speak out loudly but he gives me lots of confidence. Thus, I am not afraid to do the presentation.
I have been learning a lots of knowledge from this course that I didn't have any ideas about the communication and new media, but now I got many knowledge and how to do it, such as Mobile phone, Photoshop, Search engine and so etc? Mobile phone is my essay topic; I through it was easy topic to find any resource when I read this topic but I was wrong, because some resource were already been too long time ago thus it hasn't update yet, that why it was really hard for me in doing this topic. Finally I found a book which I need. I learnt things from this subject and I don't think its too easy >.<
Photoshop is a really amazing technology program which you can changed your photo becomes any look you like such as light skin, light background, focus on the face or add some pictures. I really think this is a very smart creative that make people more looking good but also can make people ugly for fun. And it appears special efficacy also can make fake photo; it is really interesting technology, right!! Search engine is really useful for me, not only can use Yahoo search engine, and Google search engine. I get more chose la?I think this course is very interesting for me. Especially I really like in doing weekly task. I feel weekly task is good for me, because I am a lazy person, thus if all the tasks put together I can't finish it properly and quickly. By the way I really like to say that thank you for all of the teacher and classmate?and I hope we can have same subject in next term and good luck to all of you. Have a nice university life ^O^­­

No comments: